Hey there, hope you’re enjoying our interviews from WordCamp San Francisco and today we’ve finished processing Samuel Wood, who’s better known as Otto in the WordPress community. Otto talks about himself, about development tools that he likes to use when working with WordPress. He also mentions beer, hmm, interesting!
Thanks so much to Adria Richards for interviewing Otto and here are the questions that have been asked, although this time it seems less noisy so we could hear Adria just fine:
- Please introduce yourself and let us know what you do with WordPress.
- Is it easy to move to Firefox or Chrome these days?
- HTML and CSS.. Where is WordPress right now on the front end and the back end?
- Can you talk about some of the tools that you use on a daily basis?
- Do you use PC or Mac?
- What are your thoughts on version control?
- Your bio on Twitter says “sometimes I make beer”. What’s that all about?
- Did beer ever tied into your development experience?
- Tell us about some of the biggest changes to WordPress?
- What are some of the things that developers may overlook when working with WordPress?
- What are some opportunities for developers to participate in making WordPress better?
- What changes can developers expect in WordPress 3.3?
- Can you recommend some tools for developers?
- Sounds like you just did something here in the last couple of days. Bears?
- Is there anyone who maybe is not fit to be a developer?
- Where can people find you online?
Thank you for staying tuned and we’ve got one last interview. Can you guess who that will be? Use the comments section below to tell us what you think of this interview and thank you so much for watching!