Theme.fm houses many talented minds — code wranglers, design gurus, marketing ninjas and system administrators. We’re here to help you with our wide range of consulting services, whether it’s a plugin you’re struggling with, a custom theme for your site or you simply want a quick SEO review of your blog. Here’s a list of what we can do for you and your business:
- WordPress Hosting Setup & Maintenance We'll pick the right web hosting company and the perfect plan for your business, we'll make sure everything is set up and compatible, scheduled backups and more, from small to large-scale projects.
- Security & Performance Tuning Experiencing spikes in traffic? Give our performance team a try and we’ll make sure you’re running on the smoothest software and hardware setup, whether it’s single or multi-server, up to date and secure.
- Backups & Source Control Tired of downloading and uploading backup archives via FTP? Let us have a peek at your backup strategy, both source code and content, we’ll help you find a solution for easy and secure backups with minimal impact on your performance.
- Custom Themes Design & Development Whether it’s a theme you’re developing for yourself, or willing to give it out public, we’ll help you get the best quality code and design. We’ll assist you in the process of theme submission to the WordPress.org repository and other places.
- Custom Plugins Development If you need some custom functionality on your website, different content models, taxonomy madness and permalinks magic, give our plugins team a try. We’ll find a generic solution, one you can use and reuse on your other projects.
- WordPress Upgrade Jobs Upgrades may be tricky sometimes, and we can help you with core, theme and plugin upgrades. We’ll find hacks to make your old plugins work with the new core, and we’ll transition your website with minimum downtime or no downtime at all.
- SEO Reviews & Guidelines Do you think your SEO strategy is not working for you? Our marketing team will give you a full SEO report of your web site and web presence, we’ll tell you where you went right or wrong and we’ll create the guidelines for you to achieve higher rankings in search engines.
- Social Media Integration & Training Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Digg and Stumbleupon. Are you using them to drive potential clients to your website? If not, we’re here to help. We’ll show you the how, where, when and why of the major social networking websites suitable for your business.
- CRM/ERP, Accounting & Logistics Integration Having trouble with redundant data? Are you updating your product pricing in three different places and then again on your website? Give us a shout and we’ll help you connect a third-party system directly to your site, including Highrise, MailChimp, SugarCRM, Salesforce, Zendesk and others.
- E-mail Marketing, Forms & Third Party Services Tired of gathering visitors and customers data into Excel spreadsheets? We’ll help you with the perfect setup of forms and services for you so you can sit back and enjoy watching your database grow.
- Custom Mobile Applications The mobile web is growing, and so should your business. We’ll create branded custom applications for iPhone, iPad and Android to fulfill your customer’s needs when they’re on the go.
Plus this definitely is not a full list of what we can do, so if you’ve encountered any web-related problems, give us a shout and we’ll find the right solution. Use the contact form below to describe your project or give us a shout on Twitter, Facebook or Google+